Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Why Assembly programming is growing so fast?

Assembly surprised me! In this list I posted it appears as one of the fastest growing programming languages.




What is the reason for this unexpected growth? If i was told by someone ten years ago that Assembly would be among the fastest growing programming languages in ten years, my reaction would be like "Are you crazy?"

But then I started thinking about it and suddenly I understood what one of the possible reasons was: IoT

With all this talk about Internet of Things, there must exist a large demand for device drivers for almost anything in the world, from refrigerators to cigarette lighteners! And Assembly is very good when it comes to this.

Here is my advice for the younger generations: Learn Assembly! It may be fun and very profitable!